The most beautiful object in the world, it will be allowed, is a beautiful woman.






Tuesday, September 6, 2011

#foreverfriends#

Too many news received today: happie one, sad one, almost shocking one; but I would want to just share the happie one with all my dear frens or whoever reading my blog =)

Today back to office and my dearest colleague left some ketupat + rendang which I *warned* yesterday to keep some for me coz' I'll be in the ofis only in the afternoon. To avoid the ketupat + rendang being sapu habis by other dear colleagues so i need to remind again and again hehheee...


*So, this is the most cutie ketupat I ever seen coz' it's triangle in shape and you can see that the size, mini and the giant ketupat haha!
* Then, it's the yummy-licious rendang cook by nani's mum... soooooooooo super-licious weh~ okay, me and JC sapu habis all the rendang and left a few cutie ketupat


And before eating my super-yummy-licious ketupat + rendang, received a surprise call from my dear fren *Garfield* (not real name). Been ages didnt talk to him (a year I guess).

* Handsome a-not? nyiak~ Please contact me if you really wanna get to know him!
Actually the reason why I put his pic here because was MSN with him the other day and he thought that I'd forgotten him. But no lah of cozzzz!
Maybe some friends that I seldom contact or whatsoever but to be honest I did not forget you all okay! @.@ And I wanna mentioned to this special Garfield friend that I never forget the day when I was most down and being drag by him to the seaside and comforted me. I know I was a cry baby but I did not cry after that day. But anyway I did not really thank him in a proper way. So, I'll take this chance to say thank you! THANK YOU har......
But that day was very "suei" coz my slippers was stucked in the mud and spoilt. So at the end was shoes-less walk back to my condo T.T
Wokay! Stop my loh-soh-ness for now!

A bit emo but try to be optimistic lah~
Stay happie everybody!
Bye for now~ Nitezzzzzzz~

IF YOU LIKE WHAT WE HAVE HERE,

TELL YOUR FRIENDS.

IF YOU DON'T, TELL US